Can’t decide on wedding favors for your wedding? There are so many kinds of wedding favors you could have – from something handmade to simple flowers to very intricate, personalized wedding favors. And everything in-between.
Some brides pick the favors to reflect the wedding and its theme. Others like to match the colors of the wedding to the favors. Yes, there are some who want something simple and personalized, for their guests to remember the wedding date.
We have put together some ideas for you to come up with wedding favors for your wedding:
– Would You Like To Make Them Yourself? Some brides love making things themselves. If that is you, and you don’t have too many guests coming to the wedding, you may want to create something yourself.
On the other hand, if you don’t make things yourself, now is not the time to start. It would be better to buy simple favors, instead of spending your valuable time on learning how to make them.
– Do You Want Them To Match Your Wedding Theme? Pick something that will match your wedding theme. For example, if you are wearing a princess wedding dress, and your whole wedding is designed around a fairy tale theme, picking wedding favors that reflect the fairy tale theme as well would be the most appropriate.
– Personalized Wedding Favors are also very popular. Get your favors personalized with your names, the wedding date, the location, etc.
– Simple Favors. Sometimes you want to have favors, but you want something very simple. In that case, you might want to just buy items that you could use as favors – simple candles or flowers come to mind.
– Seeds. We love seeds as wedding favors – they symbolize the beginning of your new family, and your guests will be able to use the favors! Give them seed packets with seeds that they can plant, a favor like this will definitely be used.
Enjoy finding the perfect favors for your wedding!
✅ Others Are Reading...